Hi! I’m Georgia Emily (but please call me Georgie). I’m a writer living in England and currently author of The Game, though I also love working on novels (and maybe a script or two as well…)
Some of my favourite books/writers are:
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. (I had to immediately read that book again the first time I finished it – and not just because Charlie does!)
- The Martian by Andy Weir. (Oh my gosh. Read it!)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. (Random fact: I will actually buy anything Rainbow Rowell writes, which is why I currently own the entire relaunched comic book series ‘The Runaways‘.)
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- The Lunar Chronicles series by Stephanie Meyer.
- I’m also a little (a lot) obsessed with John Green and Stephen King.
I love rom-coms and science-fiction, am not opposed to the occasional car chase or fight scene, and will cry at any Disney movie where an animal dies.
I have a younger brother whom (most of the time) I adore, and who has provided me with two beautiful, crazy nephews I could quite happily spend all my time with.
If I’m not with family, reading or writing, I’m usually swimming, cycling or running.
That’s me, kind of summed up in about five sentences. If there’s anything else you’d like to know, please feel free to contact me using the ‘Contact Me’ page or through my social media channels (@heygeorgiaemily) – I’d love to hear from you!